Saturday, January 10, 2009

Welcome!

I thought this would be a neat way for you guys to see what I am up to. Please do not share this with other people because I want it to be just my family and friends.

Today, I helped my mom for the first time make bread. I helped flatten the dough and then stretch it out and roll it together and pinch it and then put it in the pan. Now we are waiting for the dough to rise so we can bake it. YUMMY! :-)

Tonight we are going to Saylor and Talon's house for dinner. Mommy and Daddy are doing a Bible study with Aunt Michele and Uncle Jeremy. I have a good time playing with Saylor and Talon.

My mom and my Aunt Michele are starting a children's music and drama ministry. The very first practice will be on the first of February. Right before my birthday!

My birthday is Feb. 2nd. We might go to Billings with Saylor and Talon for my birthday. If we can't we will get a hotel with a swimming pool and stay the night there. And then we might go see a movie.

I'll write more later. Leave me messages so I know you have been here, please.
See you later!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lexi!!!! You are so awesome, and I L-O-V-E your blog! You make me so proud to be your Auntie! You are such a smart, beautiful growing young lady. I love you so much! Good job on your blog! I will look forward to reading it! See you later this afternoon ~ Aunt Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aunt Michele. I'm so glad to be your niece and love you too!~Anna in Montana

    ReplyDelete